Shelly Rosenfeld, Esq.
Steven A. Pergam, MD, MPH
Join us as we speak with Shelly Rosenfeld, Esq. from the Cancer Legal Resource Center and Dr. Steven Pergam from Seattle Cancer Care Alliance. Ms. Rosenfeld and Dr. Pergam presented at CancerCon during a session called, “Understanding Medical Marijuana: It’s a Joint Effort”. In this episode, our speakers dive into the various forms of marijuana, how they can be used to combat side effects of cancer treatment, and the legal issues surrounding their use throughout the United States.
Mentioned on this episode:
- Cancer Legal Resource Center
- Seattle Cancer Care Alliance
- National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)
Additional LLS Support Resources:
- Information Specialists
- Free telephone/web patient programs
- Free booklets
- Financial support
- Online chats
- LLS Community
- Patti Robinson Kaufmann First Connection Program
- Free Nutrition Consultations
- Pain Treatment
The information contained in this podcast is for general information purposes only and is subject to change without notice. It is not intended to substitute the medical advice of your healthcare provider, information provided to you by your insurance carrier, or to provide legal advice with respect to the subject matter addressed in the podcast.