Join us for our special series where we focus on parent caregivers of young adults with cancer. In this series we will be listening in on a conversation between a social worker and parent caregiver as they navigate the various stages of the young adult cancer journey – diagnosis, treatment, post-treatment survivorship, and the young adult moving back home.
In this second episode of the series, Sage Bolte, PhD, LCSW, CST, will talk with parent caregiver, Lisa Dominisse about the experience of caregiving for her young adult son, Will, through the treatment stage of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL).
Mentioned on this episode:
- Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL)
- I Will Survive: A Viral Tiktok Star’s Journey Through ALL
- Caregiver support
- Medical Power of Attorney
- Ulman Foundation
Additional LLS Support Resources:
- Information Specialists
- Clinical Trial Support Center
- Free telephone/web patient programs
- Free booklets
- Financial support
- Online chats
- LLS Community
- Support groups
- Patti Robinson Kaufmann First Connection Program
- Free Nutrition Consultations
Support for this episode provided by the Carolan Research Institute.