Join us as we speak to Dr. Benjamin Lampson of Dana-Farber Cancer Institute in Boston, MA. In Part Two of this two-part series on mantle cell lymphoma (MCL), Dr. Lampson discusses the development and utilization of CAR T-cell therapy for MCL. Approved in July of 2020 for relapsed or refractory MCL, CAR T-cell therapy has shown incredible promise and is already giving hope to patients and doctors as a potential cure.
Be sure to tune into Part 1, where Dr. Lampson discussed the current treatments and latest advances for MCL.
Mentioned on this episode:
- Mantle Cell Lymphoma
- Mantle Cell Lymphoma (MCL) with Dr. Benjamin Lampson: What Patients Should Know episode
- CAR T cell Therapy
- Highlights from ASH conference
Additional LLS Support Resources:
- Information Specialists
- Financial support
- Free telephone/web patient programs
- Patti Robinson Kaufmann First Connection Program
- Free booklets
- LLS Public Policy & Advocacy
- Clinical Trial Support Center
- Online chats
- Caregiver support
- LLS Community
- Support groups
- Free Nutrition Consultations
- LLS Advocacy
- Survivorship Workbook
Support for this episode provided by Bristol Myers Squibb; CRISPR Therapeutics; Janssen Oncology & Legend Biotech; KITE, a Gilead Company and Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation.