Join us as we speak to Lyneshia Johnson-Woodland, an internet radio show host, actress and comedian who was diagnosed with non-Hodgkin lymphoma in September 2020. In this episode, Lyneshia shared how she was diagnosed with lymphoma and the difficult treatments she endured during the COVID-19 global pandemic. She also discussed the emotional impact of cancer and how she is appreciating this second chance at life.
Mentioned on the episode:
Additional LLS Support Resources:
- Information Specialists
- Clinical Trial Support Center
- Free telephone/web patient programs
- Free booklets
- LLS Young Adult Resources
- Financial support
- Online chats
- Caregiver support
- LLS Community
- Support groups
- Patti Robinson Kaufmann First Connection Program
- Free Nutrition Consultations
Support for this episode provided by Pharmacyclics, An AbbVie Company & Janssen Biotech.